Monday, August 6, 2007

Welcome to the Buzz

Please begin posting on BC3 events, or the latest buzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello "Fun Team" of the BC3!
I suggest that we start by planning a service project. A few significant reasons to do this:
- Bring the group together for networking and getting to know one another.
- Give something back to our community in a tangible way.
- Make a physical difference in Climate Change that is readily visible in the community - tree planting?
- Garner some media coverage, thus some visibility for other businesses that may be interested in joining the BC3.
Thoughts?
I've worked with the Friends of the Urban Forest and REI gave them a grant in 2006. They can coordinate a tree planting with us: either within their already established planting schedule or setting a date just for the BC3. In either case, I'm happy to work with them on the planning.